Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Busy Bees And Happy Halloween

Dirty Blog has been a naughty, naughty boy. He's been working on a post, but we've both been busy, so nothing has been completed as of late... :(

Rest assured, we are still here. Post coming soon...

In the meantime, we had a great Halloween! We celebrated it Saturday night. I don't usually dress up, but Dirty Blog found me a great slutty costume to wear. I looked smoking!!

There's a picture of the costume posted below. (not me wearing it, but I looked just as good in it :)

It's a female Droog from A Clockwork Orange.





We're trying to think of some Halloween themed sex to have tonight, but nothing really comes to mind. Maybe play with some candy? Or maybe some sort of role play?

Any suggestions?

Anyway, hope everyone has a happy Halloween!!!


<3 DBG

3 comments:

  1. Other then eating some pumpkin pie or sucking on a Toosie roll. No!.. :)
    But I'm sure yo will come up with something. By the way miss hottie, we don't mind faceless or a cleverly cover face pics... Trick or treat! ....

    Happy Halloween ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 1MV Tootsie roll idea for any day. Pour chocolate over his cock and balls, and slowly lick it away ... Ha, he'll begging to come.. (big smile)

    PE ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok busy bees, time to come up for air and say hello to your followers. I hope your Thanksgiving was good, and her thighs were tender. :)

    ReplyDelete